Spiritual Ammunition


~BETTER A DRY CRUST WITH PEACE AND QUIET THAN A HOUSE FULL OF FEASTING, WITH STRIFE….Proverbs 17:1~

As I Sit Here Eating My Crust... 
I recognize the Peace in this Space.
I recognize the Ease into the Divine.
I recognize, the Fun and Freedom
-of the people I'm meeting and spending time with.
I recognize the Beauty around Me.

No longer being stomped on figuratively and literally
(she stomped around upstairs in the room above while I tried to sleep)
No longer around those that need to always talk about how important they are and their lives are
(really not believing their true importance)
Newsflash, we all are individually and uniquely important; therefore none of us are IMPORTANT.
No longer whittling myself into tiny pieces to fit around the aroma of arrogance pervading the room.
(seriously, just stop talking)



The Quiet, Welcomed.  
The Peace, Welcomed.  
The Flow of the Divine, Welcomed.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Here Enjoying The Crust.


TBali™-Live Your Beauty
all original material copyright ©2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother

Wounded Beauty