Offering


I asked to step into the now, into the isness of life, into the beauty, into the abundance, into the growth and love…
It is happening now.

And fear, that crusty old friend, keeps rearing his head...
he keeps doubting the validity of what my heart holds true;
he keeps creating mind twirls in my head;
he keeps asking questions of everyone outside of myself to get them to agree with me of how crazy it all is…
he keeps trying these very known tactics and it's not working...

What is real, is so much stronger.
She holds that light for me.
She keeps the space as I shriek in fear momentarily, only to come out and find her smiling at me knowingly…
Offering a peaceful hand up into my vision...our vision

TBali™-Live Your Beauty
all original material copyright ©2016

Comments

  1. Great Tamara! You inspire me! Great to read what is flowing through you...
    Erickka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Ammunition

Mother

Wounded Beauty